Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities with resources should copy

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am just assigning Resources in CMP2 for the activities of one WBS element level. In CJ20N the resource are available in Person assignment tab of an activity.  Now I want to copy same WBS element structure to different levels in the same project, the client having multiple levels with same activities and resource. When copying I am able to see the WBS ,activities, relations and materials . But I am not able to see the persons that are assigned to the activities.

I need to copy along with resources. I had tried in different ways, but the resources are not copying along with Activities. Can one suggest any workaround to achieve this.

Kindly check the screenshots for reference.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As correctly mentioned by experts. It is not possible through standard. Go with development.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Requirement you are mentioning here is not possible in standard SAP.... You need to go for development....

You can think of one possibility wherein assign same workcenter in different network activities maintained at different WBS element level and assign position of resource in work center -> HR assignment.

Regards

Tushar

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Tushar,

Already I tried as you said before, but still the resources are not copying that are assigned at CMP2.

Regards,

Sesha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesha,

Ok... Then you need to go for development only..

Regards

Tushar

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Copy WBS element will copy structure with master data assigned to PS objects. system will not copy all the data. AS per SAP Standard below data will copy:

• Organization Data
  • Calendar
  • Time unit
  • Operative indicators

so if you require to copy person assignment data also so try to solve this by custom enhancement/program.

thanks

Suni

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I don't think it is available in std. SAP. It doesn't copy the resources attached to the network activity..

You have the option of copying only the Objects.. You would need to write a small program to do achieve this.. Maybe a BDC..

Let's wait for others as well..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar