cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspections for Iron incoming and out going materials.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing SAP QM fro hpp iron industry, My requirement is user wants the inspections with respect to quantity basis of finished goods. They don't want all specifications to be recorded in the system. They want to accept the inspection lots on the basis of quantity of material. How to go about this, what are steps we need to follow for this scenario.

Can you share your thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Your requirement is not clear. Still what I understood from your requirement is they don't want to do results recording (RR) ?? they want to do only Usage decision and stock posting ??

if this is the requirement then check the below link and make settings as mentioned in the link. 

SAP的学习和考试 Learning & Examination: ~ QM Insp Type 01 (GR to PO w/o RR only UD)

Check and revert.

Thanks

Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Requirement:

1. For Incoming Materials they do not want any results recording to be done, only after UD stock should move to UR stock quantity basis. (which you have send me screen shots)

2. The above screen shots are same for inspection type 04 ?

3. They wanted CoA, certificate of analysis at the time of delivery, but there are some specifications given for CoAs. Is this possible with the above two requirements or anything we need to configure more for certificates.

Please make me understand how to go about this, would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should activate above control only for those inspection types against which you do not want to do Result Recording. If you need COAs to be printed (for 04 lot origin) it is then obvious that the lot should be filled with results. So inspection with task list or material specification should be ticked for 04 inspection type.

Anand

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Please find my answers below marked in Bold.

1. For Incoming Materials they do not want any results recording to be done, only after UD stock should move to UR stock quantity basis. (which you have send me screen shots).

Follow the steps in the link already given which will meet your requirement.

2. The above screen shots are same for inspection type 04 ?

same thing will apply to inspection type 04 also

3. They wanted CoA, certificate of analysis at the time of delivery, but there are some specifications given for CoAs. Is this possible with the above two requirements or anything we need to configure more for certificates.

This is new question. as per the forum rules you should not post two different questions in the same thread. Kindly close this thread and open a new thread with the new question. If you want COA printing then you have to do RR for inspection lot. Without doing the RR from where you will fetch  results to print on COA ???

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (0)