Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPMCellContextDocument

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is EPMCellContextDocument supposed to work in BPC 10 MS? I've entered the formula with 1 as the first parameter. The web interface is indeed opened at double-click (no additional logon needed), but it's the Start Page, not the Add Document dialogue that's displayed.

/Cecilia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cecilia,

I still Think there is something wrong with the authorization, please verify your user in IE and Excel(BPC)

//Mattias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mattias and Charlie, thanks for your input. I finally got it to work. There were probably a few issues. One was that I never got the opportunity to select user when logging into the EPM interface - the user I was logged on as on my PC was automatically selected rather than Administrator. I created a new user on my PC, got the option to select EPM user - and then the link worked. It can also have been necessary to do the server version upgrade that I did before trying the new user.

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilia,

I just tried with =EPMCellContextDocument(1;F11)

where F11 reference a data cell in a EPM report, and it shows me the "Add document" dialogue... (with relevant context selected)

Brgds

Mattias

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

Yes, that's the expected behaviour. What versions are you running? I'm on EPM add-in SP21 and IE11 compatibility mode.

Thanks!

/Cecilia

Former Member
0 Kudos

EPM 10 SP19 Patch 1, Excel 2007 32-bit

IE11  (32-bit)

Also tested with EPM 10 SP21, Excel 2013 32-bit

IE11 (32-bit)

works also

former_member182709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try on BPC NW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this was MS related

former_member182709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cecilia, I think you need to compare the BPC MS version with Mattias. As I tested, double click the cell will trigger the URL of BPC MS server.

Best regards,

Charlie