Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate the last 8 hours in the week shift as Overtime

mohamedgomaa
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears;

I am working on time evaluation and I am facing a case in a project,

The customer want to calculate the last 8 hours in the week for a specific shift as overtime and multiply it in 1.35

Please advise.

Thank you in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "the last 8 hours for a specific shift"? You mean if an EE is assigned to a specific shift whole the week s/he deserve to get 8 hours overtime?

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed

As Jagan pointed out, you can achieve this using T510S. You can use the "Conditions Time" section to specify the last 8 hours of the shift. Based on that an overtime wage type can be generated for those 8 hours and then you can multiply it with your payment rate.

You can understand the T510S wage type generation in the below document:

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible to use V_T510S to generate a w/t when the hrs exceed a limit, for specific week days, day type, processing etc.   If required, using a PCR check if the employee is eligible or the shift is eligible and output a TIP entry with a new processing type.  The GWT function generates time w/t's for the TIP entry, if the conditions in T510S are satisfied.

see link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e08baa97-1db7-2c10-8b8b-91c3b1e5e...

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you must create class time to tell you the daily hours. Create PCR and ask if last day of the week (VARSTLWDY7), if so, creates a cc-nom with that kind of time.

The TX: sm30 placed v_512w_b seeks the concept created and there do the valuation by 1.35

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can go through the below document where you have to query week last day for overtime calculation then you will get the output as per your requirement.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cumulate the hours worked in the specific shift every day in a separate Time Type

At the end of the week query the weekly balance of this time type take out 8 hours and multiply it with 1.35 and generate a Time Wagetype

Do this using a few PCRS

Hope this helps.