Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Department resp in notification

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am creating a notification and I need to assign the departments resp. as shown below. I want to create new  Department resp . I am not getting where it is created in SPRO. can some body guide me.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201392
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

i  think jogeshwara sir & chinten given the almost ans of your query.

please post any thing differ from the same.

1. Please confirm  in SPRO  (VOP2) , you assign the Partner function (AB) against the partner det proc. PM  - as suggested by jogeswara sir

2.  if yes then ask  HR Consultant to add the  same person name in the same.

3. you can set  the name of person  default for a particular equipment, via Tcode :- IE02. (you can assign more then one Dept resp. in for a particular equipment)

4.  so at the time of creating a notification for a particular equipment system will  Prompt you the name of Dept responsible if more then one assign in the same.

Please confirm still you have any issue in the same

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your help. issue is resolved. New departments are created by HR consultant...closing the thread...

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

SCN and found the below observations:

1. Department responsible is/ are the Organizational Units generally created by HR.

2. To create new Organizational Units (i.e., Department responsible in case of Notification) you      have to use transaction: PPCOA for new entries.

3. You may also delete the existing Organization Units which are visible to the F4 help in the      notification through the same transaction.

4. To be able to use the Department responsible you need to go through all the configuration steps      in the below path: Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Maintenance and Service      Processing --> Maintenance and Service Notifications --> Notification Creation --> Partners      --> Define           Partner Determination Procedure and Partner Function

Hope this would suffice your queries.

Please do provide and input if your query is solved or if you have further more questions.

Chin2.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

What is the technical name of the field (from F1 help)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

TPART-VTEXT screen field name.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it is Tcode VOP2.

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer below links,