Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for Mitigation Monitor for Critical Access risks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have Mitigation control defined for Critical Risks. But could anyone suggest the mitigation reports for these t-codes, that need to be run my Monitors.

I need to find mitigation reports for critical t-codes such as BD87, WE20, SE01, SE09, SE10, RZ10,RZ11, SM30, SM01, etc..

Regards

Plaban

2 REPLIES 2

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can you check under Reports and Analytics work center

Mitigation report for Actions(May be it is under Audit Report or Security Reports)

Regards

Baithi

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

First thing is if your If business wants to mitigate an SOD risk with a monitoring report, then you need to work with their functional experts to identify which report would be suitable

In this scenario since all the Critical Actions risks you are mitigating are basis Tcodes, I assume basis should be able to advise for the standard reports that can cater your requirement

Alternately you can check TSTC table (SE16) which has the complete list of all t-codes that exists in your system and their program name.

Table TSTCT will give you the description of the t-code.

Regards,

Madhu.