Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to trigger the mail notification from WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

Need urgent help on a specific scenario i.e,

1.      In our project requirement, we have 3 different levels i.e, Requestor, Verifier & Approver.

2.      Now, once Requestor submit the request, a separate mail will be triggered to Verifier in his MS outlook.

3.      Similarly when Verifier approve the request a separate mail will be triggered to Approver in his MS outlook.

4.      Also when Verifier and Approver will reject the request, CR will get back to requestor and a separate mail will be triggered to Requestor in his MS outlook.

5.      Last but not the least, once the entire process will commit a mail will be triggered to Requestor with completion notification (This is a standard one and we achieved it successfully).

But we are facing issue with above 3 points (2/3/4). With the created System call BADI (For Email Notification), we have wrote a separate logic for sending mails in various levels to verifier, approver & requestor as the change  request will travel through. Also I add different service names in Non-User Agent table in BRF.

As we have created separate BADI for email notification and written logic to call different service names. While debug that BADI gave the email notification for various levels as we have in our requirement. But those service names are not calling while the process is happening through workflow. Email also not generating, however after commit of the entire workflow, data is placing properly in the table.

I do believe, I am missing some configuration in BRF level regarding the service name of email notifications. I have shown the below screen shots. Please advise me if anything needs to be placed in BRF level apart from the shown activities.

Please look @ the workflow details where after activation of CR, it is still finding the agent & route ….

However, in this place it should throw the mail notification

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I am using service name. And calling that service name in non-user agent table. But still is it require to create sub-workflow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see this earlier thread: