Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order is getting cleared through BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I want to clear Billing Blocks. So i achieved this by using BAPI: BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE. But unfortunately order is getting cleared for all the line items which am clearing  billing blocks. I am updating only billing blocks through BAPI, In header i marked Billing Block and for item also Marked only Billing Block. Any Idea on this ??

Regards,

Ravi Kiran Sankuru.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to ABAP in Eclipse.  Try to post in the right forum to get right direction.

G. Lakshmipathi

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

For each sales order line item order(AUFNR) will be available. When ever am clearing Billing Block for line item then system clearing order as well. Am adding this info. to give bit clarity.

0 Kudos

Do you mean you are using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to remove billing block for only one item, but the result is billing blocks are also removed for other item? What is the meaning of "system clearing order"?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to ABAP in Eclipse.  Try to post in the right forum to get right direction.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshi ,

Am posting for the first time in SCN. Thanx for the info.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi Kiran,

It seems there will be some user-exit. I don't see any relation between billing block and order number. Can you check with developers and ask them to debug.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have few info regarding same post. We will create contracts in CRM server and order will be created in ECC. When am trying to clear billing block , then system is calling some standard FM's. From here am getting Blank values and system over writing blank values. Can you please tell me what is the link

of IAOM settings ?? If IAOM flag is marked the only this problem is coming.

* account assignment object allocated in IAOM?

CALL FUNCTION 'OUTBOUND_CALL_00503140_P'

EXPORTING

iv_item_guid      = lv_item_guid

iv_meins          = vbap-meins

iv_gjahr          = da_gjahr

IMPORTING

es_cobl           = da_cobl

EXCEPTIONS

not_iaom_relevant = 1

error_occurred    = 2

OTHERS            = 3.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

vbap-paobjnr    = da_cobl-paobjnr.

vbap-aufnr      = da_cobl-aufnr.

vbap-prctr      = da_cobl-prctr.

ENDIF.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran S.

0 Kudos

Ravi,

Below is not clear. What is happening exactly?

When am trying to clear billing block , then system is calling some standard FM's. From here am getting Blank values and system over writing blank values.

TW

0 Kudos

Moved back from SAP ERP SD Billing to ABAP Development