cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no display of time quota text

chris_ouma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Employee time quota displays appear in R3 as shown below with no time quota texts. On ESS, the employee can see no leave quotas allocated to him.

What could be causing this and how do I solve it?

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible that the abs quota type in V_T556A has been delimited with some period/s without a text?  The quota type by itself has no config table.

To create same abs quota type for several groupings, common practice is to copy an existing row. 

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Will you please see, the same employee 2006 infotype record in R/3 overview screen and see how it appears there. i assume the screen you shared is Infotype over view screen.

Obervation: It appears the text display is not happening to all, i could see "Annual Leave" text displayed.

So, it must be configuration issue, and can nail down, once you get confirm from R/3 (SAP system, instead portal).

hope it helps!

-Kanuku

chris_ouma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kanuku,

The screen shot is a PA30 display of IT2006 in R3. Time quota texts appear for previous years but not for this year.

Chris

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, at least what we understand with that is, the issue is not in Portal, and its in R/3 Configuration level.

Let us look little more now.

-Kanuku

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Jagan Gunja mentioned, next step is to check the table  V_T556A, and see, if the quota type being delimited and by mistake the text is not considered to be extended.

-Kanuku

chris_ouma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Kanuku,

Table V_T556A looks like is displayed in the attachment.

Chris