cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion of materials for customer in SAP CRM?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to exclude particular materials in service contract for a customer.

I mean, if we enter particular materials in transaction, system should not allow the user (may give error).

How to set up this scenario in crm?  Is there any standard procedure for this in crm?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to proceed with Listing/Exclusion approach and not with PPR since PPR is known for performance issues.

When a service contract is created and when you enter a combination of BP and Product,

system will check whether there exists any Listing/Exclusion procedure to be checked.

You need to set this up in customizing for a combination of:

Sales Org+ Distr Chann + Division + Doc Pric Proc + Customer Pric Proc

If system finds an exclusion or listing procedure then it proceeds further with condition technique that is:

What are the condition type within the procedure, then condition table to be checked. This is done to find out which material has to be excluded/included for what BP or Sales Org etc.

It all depends on the business requirement and hence the key fields.

So here it is very important to maintain the right customizing for the correct functioning.

Also, note that listing determination happens via java using IPC.

If you have any specific doubt do let me know.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Topic - Listing and Exclusions - Scenario: Integration between ECC - CRM.

-PPR IMG activity for Listing item condition records is done.

-customizing download is finished -condition types, access sequences, listing & Exclusion procedures were downloaded and the G table is active.

-condition records in G501 table were downloaded into CUS501 table.

-criteria for determination in the transaction - Sales area, Doc pric. proc. & Cust. Pric. Proc. + Exclusion procedure is maintained for determination of exclusion procedure in the transactions.

I am pretty sure this is all of the customizing that is needed to make the exclusion of products for a specific customer work on a sales order. While the pricing procedure for the combination of Sales area, doc & cust price proc is determined on the document, the exclusion is not determined and lets me create a sales order with out any prompts/messages that "the material is excluded for that customer". Any ideas here?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any help is highly appreciated, please.

How to make the exclusions of materials for business partners in transactions in sap crm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

To exclude materials to be used in transactions , it can be done using Listing functionality. You can do the listing based on some standard parameters or you can extend to include business partners as one of the parameter.

SAP standard will automatically check about products then.

Thanks

Ajay

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your reply.

I have created listing for the combination of customer and product id but system is accepting all materials in transaction for the customer, not throwing any error if I maintain different products other than the listed products.  Do not know what is missing.

I am checking with PPR now, will update you soon.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Did you maintain as exclusion list or inclusion list?

Thanks

Ajay