cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BBPs in sap hcm

0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone please share some standard and the available BPPs(Business Process Procedures) if anything related to Sap Hcm

U can send those to me on raghavendrachintaala@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have access to ASAP or Value SAP - You may find some standard BPPs in there. Check with your Basis Consultant or Project Lead.

or see if something here gives you a clue

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is not provided any standard BBP format.BBP is business process capture based on client and its defined by the organization and client.

And this forum it's difficult to share the BBP which client property and could not be possible to share.

Sankarsan

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am really sorry,that i have posted an incorrect keyword,actually i am requesting for the standard BPPs(Business process procedures)

Thanks

Raghav

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghav,

There have no such standard format for BBP. Once you will work on the Project you will get to know how to prepare BBP from your team.

Regards,

Sankarsan

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, i dont think, SAP Provides any BBPs, as they are meant for Business.

and based on the Business requirement, the usual manuals (Process Procedures) has to be built up by teams.

Warm Regards!

-Kanuku

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am really sorry,that i have posted an incorrect keyword,actually i am requesting for the standard BPPs(Business process procedures)

Thanks

Raghav