cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to display rotational shift in transaction PP6A

bryanjacobs
Participant
0 Kudos

I am attempting to modify ROTATIONAL SHIFTS but the changes are not reflecting in the personnel shift plan tcode.

1. After I  generated the work schedule rule  I assigned the work schedule rule to the personnel employee number as shown below.

But the changes are not reflecting in transaction PP6A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had never tried that t-code, so I tried it to learn about it.

Selecting the 0001 (Person to Org Unit) if I remember correctly, and then selecting an employee at random, I executed the program and got the message that "Shift group not unique".  After accepting the message, I also had teh "Shift undefined" description in the "Shift name" column.  But when I selected the "Detail view" option in the icon bar, I was able to see a new column which combined the name of the Shift with it's begin-end times.

There must be some configuration related to the "Shift Groups", but the message does not give much explanation on them

and I couldn't find anything on the subject with a quick search of the IMG.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you generated WS from a past date from which it is effective to say for 2 years?

What does PP61 show?

bryanjacobs
Participant
0 Kudos

PP61 is not displaying but i had generated for the month of April

i have viewd the schedule in pa30 as shown below

the screen shows nothing  as shown below :

plis help

bryanjacobs
Participant
0 Kudos

im starting to think there might be some config which needs to be done for it to display

i will try reading around if you hear anything please assist

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

We don't use t-code pp61 either, but this one asked me if I wanted to assign the Org.Unit to a Shift Group. So should be used by Bryan as an other hint of where the configuration lies (possibly in OM).