cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Personal Profile - Employee photo show as 'x'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I'm trying to find a conf. table the difference between Dev & QA to display employee photo in ESS personal profile.

An image like hide photo (Not a actual employee photo) is display in Dev portal where as it show 'X' in QA. I'm trying to find the conf. table to show like hide in QA rather than 'x'. Attached the screenshot of two environment. Highly appreciate your input

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to apply this note to bring the head images: SAP note 685521

Its old one but still valid.

Here are the steps:

===============

Content Server Activation (transaction  SICF):

Activate Logon data for /sap/bc/contentserver service. Follow these steps.

o Start transaction SICF.

o Go to "External aliases".

o Select "default_host".

o Select Create.

o External alias: /sap/bc/contentserver

o Description: HTTP Content Server interface

o Fill anonymous logon data.

o Select the target element /default_host/sap/bc/contentserver.

o Save your entries.

Also apply the SAP Note 1677344. Its for poor performance when reading the photo URLs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Yugandhar & Jwala for your quick response.. I've activate below service to display appro. male/female silhouette icon based IT0002.

T.Code: SICF ->sap->public->BusinessSuite->TM activate

Regards

Babu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi., could anyone help me to resolve the below issue. .We are waiting for the below issue to be resolved before move the ESS changes to Prod.

Appreciate your help

- Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

run the report RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX  once

EHP6 MSS Photo Issue

1677344 - Poor performance when reading the photo URLs   ------ kindly do as per the steps  mentioned in this note

chk in  se11 > T77TMCPIC_URLS > click on display and do as below ...Activate Content server in SICF once and repeat .....can you check in  t-code ----CSADMIN  ......content repository a2 is runnning or not in overview chk once

next click on below button and log off and log -in and refresh the team view in portal