cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent addition of operations to a released PR

0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have a query regarding the addition of PM operations into a Service PR which is released.

I have created an order with 2 external service operations (control key PM03) and the corresponding PR is saved. The PR has been released too. Now when I go to the order and add one more external operation and save it; this ne operation gets added to the existing PR which is apparently released.

I do not want the system to allow this addition of new operation to a PR which is already released.

Is there some configuration that I need to do from PM perspective???

Please help me to understand how I can prevent this occurence.

Kindly help.

Regards,

beryl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey there,

Have you looked into single vs collective PR? This can potentially address your issue but will result in multiple PRs being created so may have a business process impact. Have a look at below links:

Single Purchase requisition from plant maintenance order - Toolbox for IT Groups

Also check with the MM consultant to see if there's anything on the MM config that can prevent additional line items being added to the existing released PR.

Cheers,

Khayyam

former_member223866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can try implicit enhancement with help of  ABAPer.

Main Program  SAPLCOIH.

Include       LCOIHF0H

FORM ABLAUF_DETAIL_SCREEN_TS.

Thanks

Ashu

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Beryl,

I understand your requirement as under:

You want to be able to add operations to the Maintenance Order after PR release, but you want to confine these newly added operations to Order only, these should not flow to the released PR.

If this is right, then the job might go out of PM user-exits. This might need to search and explore MM enhancements too. Alternatively, ABAPer needs to explore the standard program SAPLCOIH for accessing PR related internal tables and develop a code to be used in IWO10009, using field symbols.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member196951
Active Participant
0 Kudos

take help of ABAPer with user exit "IWO10009 PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event",

restrict with PR type- 3, 9 (subcont, service) and released indicator- 5 etc. it will not allow to add more operations to MO having released Service PR (operations PM03).