cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured ERMS. I am creating Service Request transaction manually with an inbound email, then inserting tracking id and sending responses. When an email is received with a Service Request tracking id, I intend to route the Service Request to the Responsible Agent. I have set up routing rules to route these emails to “Service Request Responsible” if a Service Request Tracking ID exists in an email. I see that the Agent ID is correctly displayed in the Email workbench and the worktime container. The fact base clearly shows that the Employee Responsible of the Service Request was found. But the email is getting routed to agent inbox  with BLANK Employee Responsible. 

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Regards

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

This is current SAP design. When searching with "Assigned to Me" in the agent inbox, the agent will be able to find those E-Mails as he as been added to the work item created but he is not set automatically as employee responsible.

I have seen many questions related to this design. I am not sure if a change has been ever requested using Custom Connection https://service.sap.com/influence.

Best Regards,

Sigrid