Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSU5 - Number of receivers reflected is 0

former_member565124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We run KSU5 from the previous year (2014) and it does reflect a no. of receivers w/c is around 400 at that time. However, when we run KSU5 for the current year (2015), the no. of receivers reflected is 0.

I just wanted to check with you guys what are the possible reasons why receivers are reflected as 0.

Thank you!

Best Regards.

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Are you getting any error saying segment has no reciever? Kindly check in COSRA table for the  reciever allocation base.

If the reciever allocation base is zero then system behavior is justified.
you can also check note 64805 on this issue.

Regards,

Abhisek

former_member565124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisek,

Thank you for your inputs.

As per checking, COSRA table is a structure however I had checked COSR table and it did not return any data for FY 2015.

How does this table or structure get populated?

Is there a way to solve this such that receivers will be reflected by KSU5?

Thank you!

Regards.

Jack

former_member565124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisek,

In addition, I had run the report RK811HLP (Type of Evaluation = Detailed Receiver Analysis) for FY 2015 but no data was retrieved by the report. However, for FY14, the report found data/postings.

Does this mean that there are no postings and this was the cause of "segment has no receiver" issue? If yes, what tcode and type of postings should we do so that it would reflect the report.

Thank you!

Jack

former_member565124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

As per checking also, there was no actual line items generated on KSB1 for the year 2015 using the combination of cost center/cost element defined in the sender/receiver tab of KSU1.

Is it safe to say that "segment has no receiver" error was encountered because no actual line items were posted for that cost center/cost element?

In addition, the sender for FY15 is reflected as "8"  however when i drill down the sender to display the line item it shows "No line item exists".

Thank you!

Jack

0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Can you check plan version fiscal year settings for your controlling area for the year 2015? (in SPRO-Controlling-General Controlling-Organization-Maintain Versions)

Also check transaction OKP1.

Regards,

Vaibhav Gawade