Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center determination in R/3 when releasing line item in CRM

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In CRM under Service Contract,whenever a line item is getting released,automatically debit memo request is created in R/3.However,the profit center is not populating in the line item.Even the profit center field in r/3 is in non-editable mode.

We have maintained the profit center substitution rule in R/3 based on sales org using 0KEM T.code and assigned the same to CO Area.

Kindly suggest me in this juncture.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume you had setup "Single Object Controling" for your scenario and the profit center are in connection with the internal order which is created in case of "Single Object Controling"

See :Single-Object Controlling - Generic Functions in Service - SAP Library

You can set up the profit centre substitution in the ECC transaction SCRM

under the path Customer relationship management -> General settings ->

Settings for Profit Center Accounting, you can define substitution

rules for the profit center. Documentation is also provided.

Furthermore for determination of the relevant profit center, you can also use BAdI CRM_UPLOAD_CO (method CHARACTERISTICS_SERVICE_FILL) to assign the proper profit center to the internal order. See the documentation for these BADI in the documentation for these BADI (Tx. SE18).

I hope these information will help you.

Best Regards

Gerhard

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I went for single object type with item level and internal order is coming in VA02 and from this profit center is following.

However,is there any report through which i can update the old sale orders which are without profit center.

Regards

Logan

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Logan,

I'm not a Controlling expert, but after my knowledge the profit center assignment is not on the SD salesorder. Could you contact your FI/CO colleagues regarding these ?

Regards

Gerhard

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gerhard,

Thank you

Regards

Logan

Answers (0)