cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK02 Price changing while post Billing invoices.

shiva_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have MTO scenario with Variant Configuration (Saels Order costing) and Without Variant Configuration (Production Order Plan Cost) using EK02.

Above two prcess cost updating in EK02, In Sales order EK02 same price transfering in delivery and Biling Condition. But

while post Billing invoices through Batch Job some invoices Condition Type EK02 price cangine automatically.

Ex; SO EK02 cost is $100, Delivery EK02 cost is $100. But if post billing invocies through Batch job some invoices EK02 prices not updating correctly, getting huge differeces some times more or Less.  i go through the SAP notes not find any thing and also not relavent to Rounding and currency differences.

If post Billing invoices manually no issue of EK02 Price. sent a message to SAP but no solution.

Please help me what is the issue.

Ex.  In sales order EK02 cost - $ 100, Same thing while doing Delivery also coming correctly EK02. But while post Billing invoices through Batch Job some invoices Condition Type EK02 price cangine automatically ex: $150 or $75.

If post billing documents through manually no issue in EK02 Price.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shiva_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have MTO scenario with Variant Configuration (Sales Order costing) and Without Variant Configuration (Production Order Plan Cost) using EK02.

Above two process cost updating in EK02, In Sales order EK02 same price transferring in delivery and Billing Condition. But while post Billing invoices through Batch Job some invoices Condition Type EK02 price changing automatically.

Ex; SO EK02 cost is $100, Delivery EK02 cost is $100. But if post billing invoices through Batch job some invoices EK02 prices not updating correctly, getting huge differences some times more or Less.  i go through the SAP notes not find any thing and also not relevant to Rounding and currency differences.

If post Billing invoices manually no issue of EK02 Price. sent a message to SAP but no solution.

Please help me what is the issue.

Thanks

Shivaji

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
some invoices Condition Type EK02 price changing automatically.

Wherever you found the price has changed, go to the condition tab of that particular document and double click on the condition type so that system will take you to another screen.  Compare this with the one that you found generated correctly

G. Lakshmipathi

shiva_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply,

i compare both the screen shots. Same  settings. Price only the differece.

what i am getting wrong value  billing document cancelled and release manually getting correct values.

My observation if post Billing documents through Batch Job (Program : RV60SBT1) we are faceing EK02 Price change issues.

In Sales Order change history it showing Old and New Value who(Batch Job) changed.

Thanks

Shivaji

shiva_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please help on this issue.

Regards

Shivaji