cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regardin SQL Queries in SAP B1

0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need help to learn sql Queries in SAP B1 and crystal reports designing too.

Is i can learn? as i am a functional consultant dont know about technical, but want to become a techno functional.

Your little help may a great help to me.

Thankyou

Regards,

Sachin Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Techno functional is just not about queries and report. They build add ons and develop web based forms too. So keep that in mind as well.

If you have partner login within your organisation then you can learn crystal report. tutorial is available there.

Fos SQL you can find many books in local book shops. Like sql for dummies, SQL in 30 days, PL/SQL by ivan byross,

Also you can read book written by Great Gordon. That's the best i would say.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Chintan

0 Kudos

Yes sir, understood that this is a long journey to learn more.

thanks

0 Kudos

thanks sir i have seen the Gordon sir book, its really nice to learn, but may it will take more time to me to learn, but i will do...

thankyou

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin

As per my experience technical consultant are those who generate/develop addons..

TECHNO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT are those who know about sql lik stored procedure ,query ,joins etc and crystal report +sap b1 (mandatory )

to learn sql and crystal report follow the gordon sir sql book and for crystal report tutorial pdf availabe on net ,1 month sufficient to learn the basic ..

all the best dear

Regards

RAMANDEEP SHARMA

0 Kudos

yes sir,

I have downloaded the Pdf of  Gordon Sir sql book, just seen roughly, its nice really.

surely i will go through it deeply.

Thankyou so much.

Regards,

Sachin

former_member188586
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Sachin

1st

understand bellow Thread

And Slowly Remember Tables Names and their Object Types (for that check bellow Blog)

for More to under stand Check my profile and find my Email id and send test mail i'll send more documents for sql 2012 and 2014

2nd Step:

for  Cristal  reports check bellow thread

and learn apply with your test DB then one day your become Master

Remember read More SCN Thread and Participate and Gain More more Subject

All the best ...

Thanks & Regards

Andakondaramudu

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Very Nice, its good to learn from zero level thanks a lot.

regards,

Sachin

former_member188586
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it welcome sachin , and All above replays also helpful , Gordon Sir Book is Great helpfull .. 

if you Got the solution please close the thread with help of Mark as Correct Answer or helpfull Answer .

jbrotto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple rule in business one when writing queries. table denote with an O prefix are the header/parent and tables with number as a suffix are line items, details, etc.... And table that begin with an A tend to be archives. For an invoice for example you would like the date and the upcs sold. So you would use the OINV table to get the date and the INV1 table to get the UPC.

Tables tend to connect using the docentry or docnum column. Use the Query wizard or Query generate to make your tables.

0 Kudos

yes i got this easily.......its interesting, thankyou sir,

Regards,

sachin

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin ,

of-course you can learn if you are willing to learn ,check the below links

for sql queries for B1

http://help.sap.com/saphelpiis_hc/B1_Image_Repository/Consultant_Training/Basic/B1_90_TB1200_03_01.p...

the above documents will help you in basic of SQL & B1 then you can try your hands on complex queries.

check below link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/B1/SAP+B1+SQL+Tips+and+Tricks

for Crystal reports

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/cr2008v1/en/xi3-1_cr_usergde_en.pdf

http://www.pioneerb1.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/How-to-work-with-Crystal-Reports-8.8.pdf

--Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

thanks sir, its interesting, i need o read deeply..

regards,

Sachin