Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workitem not getting into admin POWL UWL

former_member206394
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are copying and customizing standard absence workflow 'WS21500001' in SAP ECC 6.0 and EHP7

Requirement:

Employee initiates the leave , it goes to manager UWL for approval. once the manager approves the leave request , it goes to HR admin for approval and once he approves the leave request, it gets updated into database.

Issue:
We are able to make it possible till the Manager approval.  But, after Manager approval, this work item is to be displayed in the Admin UWL.  Though we are able to see the work item in Admin inbox(SWBP) in the backend but we are not able it find it in the front end.

Could you please help me to get work item to admin UWL.

Do we need to do any configurations or assign any specific roles to administrator, please suggest.

Regards,

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

Make sure the HR admin task is registered in SWFVISU and UWL system is re-registered in UWL administration . Clear the cache. Take assistance of Portal consultant if required.

Make sure that there is no authorisation issue with HE admin user> Switch on trace ST01 for admin user and also check if this admin user has role  SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_END_USER.

Regards

Sandy

former_member206394
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I have registered the HR admin task  in SWFVISU and UWL system is re-registered in UWL administration .

Actually I am using the same task which I was using for getting approval from manager UWL which we acheived i.e by using the standard task 'TS21500003'.

Cleared the cache also.

I have added the role as you mentioned i.e 'SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_END_USER'  in the backend still

no luck.

could you please let me know if any more specific roles need to be added.

Regards,

Shankar.

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Don't use the standard task 'TS21500003' for HR admin user. It is better to use the standard user decision task [BOR DECISION Method PROCESS] for HR admin . Anyhow HR admin will have broad access to SAP transactions and can login in SAP to check further details.

Regards

Sandy