cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Date Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am trying to import via DTW Special volume discounts but the process fails on SPP1 and gives an error Invalid Date Range. I have tried:

a trying every single date format

b have downloaded the new DTW templates

c have tried to omit SPP1 in the import

d have tried without different fields/information

This seems to be a common problem with DTW and especially this particular import. Please any help would be appreciated as I have been working on the same thing for two days!

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

barclay
Explorer

Hi aya.abuarida1,

The sample below would add a special price of 36.95, for any business partner using price list 2, for ItemCode A00001.

To set pricing for a particular business partner, substitute *2 and 2 with the actual CardCode and PriceListNo of the business partner.

OSPP

SPP1

barclay
Explorer
0 Kudos

On B1 9.3 PL4, I was trying to update special prices for business partner, but was getting invalid date.

What finally worked for me was removing some of the default columns in SPP1 (in other words, the template that I use to IMPORT special prices that inlcude DateFrom and DateTo, is slightly different than the one used to UPDATE).

Here are the DTW template layouts that worked for me:

OSPP

SPP1

SPP2

aya_abuarida1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,
So these screenshots are for updating?

What about adding new spp1 what columns should i fill into?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Can you send the format you're trying to upload?

You should take into account that SBO takes the format of the SQL instance installed as well as regional configuration of the server.

thomas_faust
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i've the same problem!

Every date format i used fired the same error: "invalid date range"!

Can anyone help ?