cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I am putting CST with 100 percent tax deductable on freight system is bound to enter Non deductable account?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i select CST (100% non deductible) on the freight system bound me to map non deductible account while Tax amount should be debited in the item account as debited if we select tax on item.

Please let me know is it possibility

Regards

Ashish Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On Tax type CST you enter 100% non deductible.

On tax code you have to tick mark Freight

When you enter freight on document level select that CST tax code and distribution method must there.

It should work then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Still i am getting error (No matching records found  'G/L Accounts' (OACT) (ODBC -2028)  [Message 131-183])

If i put non deductible account then system allow me to punch entry.

Regards

Ashish Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Can you post your required scheme of entries at the creation of AP Invoice i.e. what are the entries that you expect to be posted?

CST with 100% non dductible would post the value of tax amount to Inventory.

Depending upon the set up of freight, you can load the amount to Inventory as well.

To be able to use tax codes on freight, you have to check 'Freight' on tax codes.

Do you wish to select CST 100% non dedcutible to be selected on the freight as well and is there where you are facing the issue?

Thanks,

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

If i select CST 100% tax code on freight then the tax value (calculated on freight) should be debited on the Inventory Account.

Regards

Ashish Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You can set CST tax codes at row level to load the values on inventory.

The freight that you have defined, does it load the value to freight as well?

If you use CST 100% non deductible on freight, you would need to map a non deductible account. This is system behaviour.

If you still want to do it, you can use exempt tax code and enter the complete amount in freight, provided, freight is loaded to inventory.

Thanks,

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Which version are you using of B1. It seems bug to me.

I can do same thing without any error in 9.1 PL 05 without any error.

Tax amount plus freight tax amount also added to stock.