cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vbund in general data selection ( report writer)

jan_prokop
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted to add to general data selection in report field Trading Partner.

I did following actions:

1. Created copy of library 1VK

2. Added to this copied library ( let's call it ZVJ) characteristic VBUND

3. In grr2 I inserted into ZVJ report 1SIP-001.

4. Now I want to add selection field trading partner in this report. I added trading partner to general data selection but when click on search help to add value that allows me to choose trading partner i got following message:

How can i create a report for CO postings that will use vbund?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The point is your report based on library 1VK refers to total record COSP and COSS.

It cannot work because COSP shows summarized data which could come from different trading partners.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Reporting Library 1VK use the standard CO Structure VBUND and be aware that

the field VBUND can be activated in the line item reporting but not in the Report Writer Reporting (table CCSS). In particular, no set can be created for field VBUND.This is standard limitation.

The reason is the Report Writer always takes the field catalogue from the control entries for CO Strucrure CCSS from the Report Writer summary Table  -  T804E.

In the default setting, the fields are taken from structure CCR1Z because the indicator L/F is marked only for them. Since CCR1Z does not contain the field VBUND that's the reason why system can not create any set for the field - VBUND.So it is correct that you might find the field - VBUND in the CCSS Structure however you can not use this field as a part of report painter report in this library.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish