Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workforce planning dates range.

karthik_k3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am giving date planning period start and finish date range(01.04.2015 to 30.05.2015) in initial screen of CMP2 and trying to plan the resource for 60days, After executing I am able to see only the date range upto 19.05.2015. I tried many ways to extend the dates...but i am unable to do. The period unit is DAY in the settings.

Kindly check the screenshots. kindly suggest how to extend the date range in (workforce planning) CMP2 screen.

Is there any limited date range like only 50 days to be visible?

Thank you,

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

in CMP2 or CMP9 even if we give the planning period start and finish dates more than 50 days. It will not show all the dates in the execution screen.

It will show only 50days in the execution screen. If you want to plan for the 52nd day, then you have to change the date range in the initial screen and execute. Then you will get the next date range in the execution screen. In same way you have to adjust the date range at initail screen to plan for the next days.

Lets see what other experts suggests.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Go to CMPC transaction and change your settings in Planning profile.Check the attachment.You can access 50 periods only.So,define your period as per your requirements,you can use mixed intervals also.

Regards,
Sriramm

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the configuration settings on your Planning Profile?  That is what controls the display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,
Check out CMP9 transaction ,Assign the appropriate Work Force planning Profile, Planning period start & finish and execute.

Regards,
Sriramm

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

sap recommend for 90 days planning so update accordingly then try hope it will work for you.

Regards,
Sanjeev