cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Gurus,

I have a conceptual doubt about an activation that i have to make in a client.

The client has 3 ledgers, and wants to see all 3 ledgers integrated in co, as far as i known this could be make by the activation of parallel valuations (valuation profile). I have 3 companys all in the same controlling area. One of the companys wants to activate the retail functionatilty. So my conceptual doubts is: I know material ledger and retail are incompatible. Also i can't activated valuation profile whitout material ledger activation in all plants that belong to the same controlling area. So i want to apply note 1643198 - COGM: Errors C+ 337 and C+ 304 when activating C&V profile, that allow me to not activate material ledger in all plants that belong to the same controlling area.

Do you thinks this can be done?

COGM and retail are compatible?

Any ideas???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

I think retail and COGM will work, when  activate Actual Costing with Price Determination Control as Transaction Based.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

parallel valuations depends on material ledger.

So seem this is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen did you check the note 1643198 - COGM: Errors C+ 337 and C+ 304 when activating C&V profile, if you apply this note it is possible to activate parallel valuation without activated material ledger. I just did it and it works fine.

So my doubt is, if i do this can i activate Retail without problem.