cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal BS HCM_ESS_WDA_1 ESS MENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We had installed HR Renewal FP 4 and activated the business function HCM_ESS_WDA_1.

Only our Travel application is using WD ABAP other applications are still WD Java.

Once I  activated the business function our Travel application is using Launchpad customization

instead of homepage framework. I have configured the ESS MENU in LPD_CUST for tavel

and change the create expense report, display/Print application to point in PCD page and the changes

are imported in transport . Recently we moved our changes to Q and now when I am trying

to open ESS MENU from LPD_CUST it is spinning and getting  No more storage space available

and also when accessing Travel application from portal and click on Change/Display print for a trip

I am getting connection timed out error.

Does anyone got the same error.

We are using Travel as WD ABAP rest are WD ABAP.

Do I need to move other application under ESS Menu to inactive application.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Latha,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi u need to activate HCM_ESS_WDA_2 this also in ur system and in SICF u need to activate services related to travel management in SICF  t -code ......and for NO more storage space available ' for this issue you can ask basis person and for time out error also they can help u

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

travel uses Fin_Travel_1 . Please check this. http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Activating+Web+Dynpro+ABAP+Business+Functions+FIN_TRAVEL 1857129 - Navigational errors in ESS portal with pages opening blank or with error Read this note on how to check it