Good afternoon experts!

Someone can help me with this error in accounting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually if there is an imbalance between debits and credits, the error would mean that the posting is not successful, as I have seen.

Check all the references with the a/c description.  In PCP0, document display, you can drill down from any line when you double click that line, down to employee's pay results.

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

In PCP0, document display

The document was posted without error, but reviewing the detail we see that difference.

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

After reviewing your screenshot i have noticed that GL Account number is not define in Account side. kindly do check with your Finance consultant first that is he created respective GL against company code 1000. hope it solve your issue.

Regards;

Bashir

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bashir!

It is the language that the account is not listed. attached image in the original language.

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Where you getting error message, mean in which transaction PCP0 .? your above screen shot show its caution not any error message, can elaborate your issue in details so that i can able to assist you

Regards;

Bashir

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bashir,

If the error in detail some of the ledger accounts in PCP0 transaction.

Although the debit amount less credit amount equals the output 14.242,16 account placed 14.228,34

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the a/c to be posted to has been created in FI.

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

If the document was posted. And release for Finance.

Why this error can occur?