Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No validity /deduction interval for key 2 60 01

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While generating Absence Quota for FTC Contract Employees (EEG=3)using PT_QTA00 , I am getting an error as below. However it works fine for staff/regular emp(EEG=1).

Checked below thread but no clue.

For FTC, there's no leave cycle, unlike Apr-Mar for Reular. Rather it is 1year contract cycle from their DOJ.  I think for this reason it fails. Any clue?

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri

From your error what I understand is that the system is checking table V_T559D for ESG 2, PSG 60 and Quota type 01 and it does not find this combination in the entire table.

Now since you are saying that your employee Group is 3, there could be 2 scenarios:

1. If you have similar deduction, validity, accrual etc rules for EG 1 and EG 3, then it is most likely that in table V_503_ALL, for the EG 3 you have maintained the Tm.quota column with a grouping that does not match what you have maintained for EG 1. For example, for my EG 1 I have maintained 1 under the column Tm.quota but for EG 3 I have maintained 2 under the same column.

2. The second possibility could be that if you are using different deduction, validity rules for EG 1 and EG3 like what you have mentioned in your incident, then you have maintained 2 in the column Tm.quota for EG3 in table V_503_ALL but in the table V_T559D you have missed creating a record for ESG 2, PSG60 and Quota type 01.

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Nicely explained. Mine was 2nd scenario. Resolved

Regards,

Niladri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

As per the issue concern that Deduction / Validity is not defined. That means in the deduction and validity period has not been defined for ESG time quota type grouping 2 , PSA grouping for tine quota type 60 and Quota Type 01.

At the time of RPTQTA00 run , program is not getting any table entry for Quota type 01 for this ESG =2 & PSA 60 and due to this it can evaluate and show the result.

If you will make this table entry correctly then i think your issue will get solve. (Table - T559D)

Regards,

Sankarsan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in V_T559L if Validity & Deduction Periods are defined for the groupings.

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

It may be because you have maintained different employee subgroup grouping for employee group 1 and 3.

Can you please check your table V_503_All and check the grouping maintained for EG1 and EG3?

If you have maintained the same grouping, then please also check the PSG grouping in V_001P_All?

If the groupings are different, then you will have to create validity and deduction interval for each grouping separately.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Vivek