cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create master data in BW Integrated planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My scenario is  to create new records in real time cube  using new master data. User want  to enter the master data from planning query and It  should be store in cube. Situations is like there is no data in info object (SID table is blank).So I have to to put data in SID table set the flag and create the empty records in cube so that user can enter values for key figure.

I do not how to do this.Please tell me if nay has done this think.

1. In  the WAD/Analysis office user enter the values in master data text suppose (material category, material type etc)

2. when he press button created records/save this should create an empty records in real time cube

3. after refresh button the new records will be visible with blank key figure

4.user input the prefigure values and press save button so that records should  be created in real time  cube.

Thanks and regards,

Manoj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no out of the box solution to do master data planning in IP, but you can achieve it by some custom coding, check the links bellow :

hope it helps.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

master data planning is no feature of IP.

there are ways to do it with special programming, but it needs a lot of programming.

there is also something new in 7.4 called "key figure as text" - search for it here in the forum.

regards

Cornelia