cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a new transaction key RKL on OK17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

I have activated the real-time integration and after that when colleagues in the production wanted to run the Production Order they received the following error:

No adjustment account found for cost element MACHINE

Message no. K5112

Diagnosis

Neither standard account determination nor the enhanced function found an
adjustment account for the reconciliation posting.

System Response

No adjustment account could be determined for cost element MACHINE in company
code 2700.

Procedure

Maintain the standard or enhanced account determination for transaction RKL.
Information on maintenance can be found in the program documentation.

Execute

and with following the Execute hyperlink it opened the OK17, but I found that the available transaction key is CO1.

So my question is:

1. What is the relation between Real-Time integration and such request in the Production Order?

2. How to create or where to find the Transaction Key RKL which is required to assign the G/L account to it?

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the active indicator 'Real-Time Integration with CO' in IMG path FAGLCOFIIMG - Define Variants for Real-Time Integration. Then check the account assignment for the secondary cost elements in OK17.

Read the KBA document  1768933 - Error K5112 : No adjustment account found for cost element

It explains the solution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

RKL is CO transaction. It is used for actual activity allocation. Check account determination maintained in OK17. Did you maintain GL accounts along with CO.transaction. If yes, then assign GL account for the transaction RKL in it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar;

Hope u r doing well and thank u very much for your effective support as usual.

Just I am bit confused about:

- What do u mean about maintaining a GL account along with CO.transaction. Do you mean in the OK17 to enter a GL account with the transaction CO1 which appears as standard? If yes, I should do that, then how to assign a GL account for the transaction RKL, does it come as a secondary step after first GL account assignment? it will enable me to create another transaction key which is the RKL?

Thanks again;

Kind regards;

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

First check the rules for the account determination in OK17. After go into the screen, then click on rule button, then the below screen will appear.

From the above screen, if the CO Transaction check box has selected, then assign the GL account for the key RKL, by click on accounts button.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not want to determine deferent GL per CO transaction, you can maintain one GL account for C01. If you want different GL accounts for, say, settlement, activity allocation, assessment etc... you can go inside and maintain one for each transaction as advised by Mukhtar.

This GL account should ideally be not a cost element.

Regards

RCSabat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukthar;

That exactly what I wanted.

Many thanks and kind regards;

sergio_valente
Explorer
0 Kudos

This account, what kind of account should be? Active, Pasive? According to your previous answer it sould not be secondary cost element.

Thank you in advance for your prompt answer.

Kind regards

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be a active account.

Regards,

Mukthar

sergio_valente
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank your for your answer.

The proper question is if the account should be asset or liability.

Another question: why is this necessary to customize? Because it is the first time i have to customize. It is posible to undo this customizing after go live?

Regards,

Sergio

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a P&L account. If you want to post the transactions with different GL accounts, in that case we use this option. Otherwise not required.

Regards,

Mukthar