cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plant assignment with vendor in vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Please help me on the senario explained below. In case of vendor A; vendor master-Extras-Add purchasing data-plant- 1100 plant is added here. In case of vendor B-vendor master data, system does not allow me to enter plant 1100 again. I want to add same plant here for multiple vendors. How can i do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the purpose of having numerous vendor masters representing the very same plant?

How shall SAP then decide automatically which pne go use if the user only enters the plant?

Technically this one vendor number for the plant is stored in t001w table - there is just 1 field, and not several.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Inter company stock transfer between company A and Company B. Company A selling material to company B. We are creating PO with Document Type NB.

shipping tab in PO can be seen only if plant 1100 is maintained as Extras-Add purchasing data-plant, in vendor master of vendor XYZ.

In case of vendor ABC also plant 1100 required as shipping plant.

So i need to update same plant 1100 in both vendors ABC and XYZ in Extras-Add purchasing data-plant.
But system gives me error here.

please help.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 plant has 1 vendor number and 1 customer number at the most. Please search SCN your question is not new, well covered in 100s of discussions and numerous

Documents from 11 years of activity here.