cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM-DM: Automatic Actions are not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I will highly appreciate your help regarding an issue that keeps me busy during the last days. I am trying to configure automatic actions via PPF. I have followed step by step the instructions from the book FSC200 for this purpose the ones that correspond btw pretty much with the posting that I found here (). Nevertheless I don't get my self-defined automatic actions to work.

Resume of my settings:

1. I have taken the SAP delivered action profile model (FIN_DM) as a basis and copied it with all entries in a new Profile ZFIN_DM. Which among them includes the automatic- open, -close and -escalation correspondence. Here I didn't modify anything of the standard delivered settings.

2. In this new profile I added a new action for automatic correspondence as a copy of the standard delivered action 'FIN_DM_END_NOTIFICATION_A' and rename it as Y_FIN_DM_PAYM_REQUEST. The settings were simply copied, w/o modifications.

3. Then I carried out the condition configuration replicating step by step, field by field the configuration of the standard model on my new profile. For the action 'Y_FIN_DM_PAYM_REQUEST' I have followed the instructions from book FSC200, keeping the action definition settings as default, using communication method = 'Internet Mail' and adding the following condition: Dispute Case.Status = 21 which corresponds to the status "to be collected" in the Status Profile I use.

I have tried several times, but no one of the "automatic" actions get triggered/scheduled, neither the standards that I simply copied nor the new one I added.

4. Then I tried to replace my self-defined profile ZFIN_DM in my case type with the standard delivered FIN_DM. Yeah then it works, so I tried to go forward and to add in this profile (FIN_DM) my self-defined action (Y_FIN_DM_PAYM_REQUEST) to see what happens. Well all of the actions work, except the one I added

I really don't know how to move forward I have reviewed my documents, compare field by field the settings of the standard versus my action profile, and I cannot find any hint of the problem. Is there anything that I'd be missing or overlooking?

Looking forward to your comments

Best

JC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the link to a similar question -

I also remember running a program to re-trigger the standard actions to enable auto-creation of letters.

In terms of actual actions - workflow can be triggered when an event takes place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

thanks for your reply, however I must say I cannot see that much of connection between the problem I experience and the thread you refer. Am I missing something?

best

JC