Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSTRAN010

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there gurus.

I know that there are some topics with the same error, but i still can't resolve it.

I have modified a big part of BW project and started importing it to Q system.

While importing i get an error code 12 (cancelled):

Diagnosis: The transformation specified by transtormation ID , source  and target , does not exist.

I know that i should replicate&activate DataSources first, but i dont know how to find out what DS exactly i should activate.

As you see in Diagnosis field there is no name of transformation ID, source and target.

So, how should i find a place which causes a problem? There are too many transformations and datasources in request. I cant see in in St22, neither in TMS log.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please never collect objects into one TR. its risky and hectic in above situations.

is your error showing transformations technical id?

if yes then thru table - RSTRAN at be dev, you can find source/target objects.

based on that you can play them.

You better to split your objects and collect into multiple TRS instead all one in TR.

TR - Transport Request.

if possible can you expand your logs and find techncial names.

Thanks

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunatelly there is no technical name anywhere, not in st22, not in sm37.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evg,

You need to check logs at SE09/10.

There you can see transports logs clearly. please go thru and see their logs.

Enter TR and display it.

later select request and click display button from tool bar.

There you can see all logs of your TR failures.

exapnd all nodes and see them.

it may shows all technical names if exist.

Thanks

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Raman!

Of course, first of all i checked TMS log - that's howi understood that request was cancelled with code 12. The log just refers to st22, but in st22 i dont see any technical name of TRFN or DTPA.

I guess our basis team should implement 1980308 - P33; DTP; TRFN: Message_Type_X when importing a data transfer process (DTP)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your TMS log screen shot.

At TR logs we can play expand nodes(+). in that it may shows all technical names as well.

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Correction instructions from this note have solved the problem

1980308 - P33; DTP; TRFN: Message_Type_X when importing a data transfer process (DTP)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

colm_boyle
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi There,

please see the following note and make sure all the source system mappings are maintained in the target of the transport...

1825991 - Transformation does not exist after transport / RSDS400 / RSDS401

You can check in the source of the transport what source systems are active (RSA1), and then make sure these source systems are mapped to their equivalent source systems in the target of the transport in the table RSLOGSYSMAP. The transport mechanism then reads this table for the logical changes when importing.

Also, run RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE with the parameter ' ' in the source of the transport before you import the transformations to make sure all transformations are active. Make note if any DTP's are inactivated in DEV by checking the log afterwards and manually activate these also if required.

If you are on a high enough SP level you can run this program in check mode to list your inactive transformations also 🙂

I would suggest submitting a support incident to SAP if the issue persists because there are so many reasons a transformation does not exist/is not active.

I hope this helps,

Colm