SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No commitment item entered in item 002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have activated the BCS part of FM, and while posting the entry through MIR4, following is the error.

"No commitment item entered in item 002...." This item pertains to GR/Ir clearing account.

In one of the thread the solution given is "using the FLG_SES_OVERWRITE flag in the FM01X table" . In this case do  I need to maintain the same in view directly in production?

Is there any other solution?

Please guide.

Shailesh

13 REPLIES 13

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you, by any chance, posting an invoice for PO, which was created before FM activation? PO has to be provided with FM assignment in this case (FMCN, FMCT, etc.).

Regards,

Eli

P.S. FLG_SES_OVERWRITE flag is relevant only for SES introduction and only if you want to deviate from standard and overwrite FM assignment from PO with the settings in FMDERIVE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am posting the invoice for po created before activation of FM. I ran the report "FMCN" for the said PO, but still the error is same.

Do I need to enter the commitment item in FS00 only for this GR/IR account? In that case I will have to change FSG.

Please advise

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to run FMCN AND FMCT: FMCN only creates a worklist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli,

I ran both the reports FMCN and FMCT. When I run FMCT, it gives me following errors:

E MEDCM 5 Enter requester for version

E MEDCM 4 Enter short text for version

E MEDCM 3 Enter reason for change for version

E SG 105 Enter rate INR /  rate type M for 01.04.2015 in the system settings

But the version is the basic version created at the time of PO creation, there are no verison afterwrods.

Pls guide

Regards

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, consult note 664928 - FAQ: Version management

Also, note  975535 - DCM versions without respective document could be useful. Anyway, the problem is more related to MM module, rather than to FM. But, keep in mind, that without assignment of FM objects to POs, you won't be able to process them after FM is activated. Unless, you surpass it with non-standard solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Eli,

One through the Note, but could find the answer in FAQ.. This is what is stopping from changing the PO. May be I will raise an incident with SAP.

Regards

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good luck Anyway, as I said, the issue is not PSM-related. Just remember to complete FMCT, when you get the answer and your error message will disappear. Hence, the issue is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Eli...

I conlsuted with MM consultant as well, according to him, the setting at our business is the standrd one followed in the industry.

That is when the Purchase Order is created, version 0 is created automatically, and so those fields mentioned in the error are blank. Those fields will be filled in when verison 1 will be created.

Will raise an incident with SAP for the solution.

Thanks a million for all your help...

Regards

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SG105 is equally caused by inconsistencies in MM. I believe, once this version issue is solved, other message will disappear. Of course, if you have the rates duly maintained...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

All other errors gone, now exchange rate error still exists.  The issue is, it only shows the one currency INR, no oher currency is shown here.

"SG 105 Enter rate INR / rate type M for 02.04.2015 in the system settings"

Which all currencies I need to maintain not known? I have maintained normal currencies, which we maintain in the OB08...

Pls guide

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try and modify the PO in question directly from ME22N; check if the message is coming then. Anyway, as I said, this purely logistic issue and not related to PSM/FM (unless you have 'grantee management' activated; in this case check note 1643399), even if it's coming through FMCT. This message could be caused by different reasons, including implementation of some user-exit (EXIT_SAPLEBND_002), Plants abroad functionality, etc. If you don't succeed to get rid of the message, you'd better ask a question on MM forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli,

Will check in MM forum. And we have plain BCS activated. Grantee Management not activated.

Thanks for all you help..

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

All MM related issues are gone, now only error I am getting is "FMCF108 -Reassignment of account assignment element Funds Center not possible" while running FMCT

I have gone through the note  1413158. In this note in prerequisite is mentioned as

"You work with a long commitment item containing more than 14 characters in

length." our commitment items are 6 digit only, Do I still need to implement the note to get rid off this error?

Regards

Shailesh Joshi