cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal document error in Portal(EHP7)

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All - I have facing a weird issue , the appraisal document under MSS -> Talent Management -> Performance Management -> click on document

The document is opening fine for few users but for rest of the users it is giving error "Document not found", It seems like for rest of the users the link to the document is pointing to the wrong client and for few users it is pointing to the correct client.

Is this some known SAP issue? We are on EHP7

Thanks,

-Ashwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani

I ma facing different issue. I am in EHP7 , i am getting appraisal template at employee level but when i click appraisal document , its giving error . can you help me if u have idea or faced same issue by u

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

any dump in st22 you have can you check? 1961338 check this note as well

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar - Sorry I have not come across this issue.

Thanks,

-Ashwani

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth - Are you aware of the issue I have posted ?

I have facing a weird issue , the appraisal document under MSS -> Talent Management -> Performance Management -> click on document

The document is opening fine for few users but for rest of the users it is giving error "Document not found", It seems like for rest of the users the link to the document is pointing to the wrong client and for few users it is pointing to the correct client.

Is this some known SAP issue? We are on EHP7

Thanks,

-Ashwani

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

actually i havent so thats the reason i wanted to see the exact error Can you find the appraisal document for these employees in ECC system using Phap_* transactions. Is there any dump in ST22 for this user?

ashwani_tomar
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no dump in ST22 and I do see the appraisal document for these employees in ECC.

Thanks,

-Ashwani

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you show me the screen, the error you see?