cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: No valid ID in container element 'RELEASEPROCE' and Message no.WL442 at WS50100024

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m getting error "Workflow 000008383403 wait step 0000000030: No valid object ID in container element 'RELEASEPROCE"  and "Message no. WL442" at standard WF WS50100024.  When the WF was initiated, it has correct value for ReleaseProcessBCA as attached in the screenshot.  But when this value try to bind with another sub workflow (workitem - 8383403), it has no value, hence ending with this error.  Could you please help me and how to debug the workflow during this binding. ?

Thanks,

Sivamani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

mohit_bansal3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivamani,

Can you Please share the screen shot of the container of both the Workflow.

I understand that it is standard Workflow , still can you try to copy the Standard Function Module BCA_OBJ_REL_ALT_DF_WF_SUBWF  and try to put Infinite loop and debug.

Silly question, is the name of container element "RELEASEPROCESSBCA" is same in both workflow ( Main and sub Workflow)

Regards,

Mohit Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Show how you have done the binding between main and subworkflow. Also check if the container element in sub workflow in which you are taking values, has import flag set. Also in the binding you are using ReleaseProcessBCA.ReleaseProcessID.

Regards

Ibrahim

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sivamani,

Can you check following SAP notes.Check if the steps mentioned in 2nd Note are followed.

1892873 - WS50100024: Indicator 'Binding' not Set for Triggering Event

1041016 - Workflow setup in new installations for BRM

Regards

Sandy

mohit_bansal3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivamani,

Here Binding is SAP Standard with Function Module method. Could you please check the value of  constant c_wf_container_object in Function Module BCA_OBJ_REL_ALT_DF_WF_SUBWF. it should be   ReleaseProcessBCA. Issue could be with template correction as mentioned by Modak above.

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sivamani

Check if the following note is applicable for your release and is relevant for your WF definition:

1099537 - PDC: workflow template correction WS50100024

Regards,

Modak