cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net-Subscriber on studio local cluster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to test the event stream processor with the .NET SDK. Therefore I simply used a .NET-Subscriber like the example code.

I also would like to run the project only on the studio local cluster (so only over the localhost). To get connection to the project with my .NET programm I have to choose the name of the used workspace, but the localhost doesn't seems to have a workspace. Or I don't recognised them.

So here's my question:

Does the localhost have an standard workspacename or can I get connection to the esp project with the .Net SKD without the workspace?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217348
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you run the project in the studio's local cluster, what do you see in the Server view of the Run-Test perspective? You most likely are using the default workspace name, which is "default", similar to this snapshot:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alice,

thank you for your fast answer .

By me it looks like this:

So I would say I don't have a workspace, right?

Is there a possibility to add one for the localhost with HANA Studio or does I need to add them via commandline with the streamingclusteradmin tool?

former_member217348
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes, correct, you do not have a workspace since you are using HANA Studio.

It is no longer possible to start and run a local ESP cluster from HANA Studio (since ESP 5.1 SP09). You can use the ESP Studio if you want to start and run a local ESP cluster.
Otherwise, as you said, you would need to add a workspace and the project to a remote (non-studio) cluster via the commandline using the streamingclusteradmin tool.

Thanks,

Alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

thank you ver much. While using the ESP Studio my problem is resolved!

Answers (0)