cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Report KE5t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I am having big trouble with KE5T and 2KEE report. I am getting an issue such as not qualing amount for profit center currecy and compnay code currency. there are some points need to inform the following images might help to understand problem.

Image 1: 2kee report

where amount is not matching with profit center currency and company code currency. let me update about changes that we made we had new company code added in system. There are requirement of adding group currency as (USD). My company code currency is also (USD). But the amount is giving huge difference. I tried to look in my all setting such as OB22 and other belongs to profit center and controlling where I changed everything with group currency. please check below image for 2KEE report. It is not matching with company code. I thought might there are missing document i tried to use 1ke8 but it is not case. All document is posted. I checked on FI side posting document where I show difference.

Image FIDocument

Let me explain about it when I  check FI side posting in that posting. Where i am seeing two different amount $23,777.48 and $169,543.02. I understood one thing Company Code is $23,777.48 and Group Currency $169,543.02. There are two currency company code and group currency becasue of OB22 setting. But i am confuse becasue group currency and company code currency both is US Dollars but i am not understanding why it is not posting same amount. why it is posting different amount. I am not understanding reason behind that. We are trying to find what is reason behind that. One more thing that we change currency settings in new fiscal year period. We also added new depreciation area parallel currencie depreciation area. becasue of group currency in Chart of Depreciation. We are able to run period end depreciation processing but I am not understanding why this group currency and company code currency is not posting equl amount when we have same USD for group currency and Company code currency.

Image 3 KE5Z report

KE5Z report is also doing same difference as 2kee report. so all required configuration i checked and show but not understanding why group currency and company code currency is not matching amount.

Please guide me what should i should look in and remove this difference there is one thing i am not getting that is why this difference is showing when both currency is USD. This difference is getting from where and why. This is happaning on Depreciation accounts and on assets

Plese check and let me guide through

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Could you please check SAP Note 126910 first?

Best Regards,

Owen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen

Thank you for your help. I have question like in my KE5T and 2kee report only Depreciation accounts are having difference rest of all accounts are good to go.

Thank you