cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCP: XS OData Service Destination Mapping for HTML5 App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently trying to reach an OData Service that is defined on a basic HANA XS app from a HTML5 application. Both apps run in my HCP Trial Account. Somehow I seem to miss out some last configuration. When the UI5 ODataModel in my HTML5 app sends it metadatacall I get this error-response:

HTTP Status 500 - Error while parsing configuration for tenant configuration of tenant com.sap.core.jpaas.security.saml2.service.cfg.ConfigurationCacheEntryId@f1a40f6e

The OData Service on my hanaXS app can be reached with this URL:

https://s6hanaxs.hanatrial.ondemand.com/p1941207519trial/dev/md1/1stMD/services/mdService.xsodata/$m...

I am not sure if this is public exposed, but I can reach it from my PC and it works as intended.

In order to expose this to other apps I created a destination for this service like this:

(This might be already the crucial point as I am not sure if this is the right configuration for this use-case)

In addition I defined this destination in my neo-app.json in the webIDE...

...and after deploying this app to the hcp I can see that it got mapped right there in the required application ressources:

Finally the ODataModel instantiation looks like this:

var oModel = new sap.ui.model.odata.v2.ODataModel("mdService");

But the model calling for data runs into the already described error.

Hope someone can help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Good morning,

is this option available nowadays on the trial version? If not, is available on the full version? I guess so, but just to confirm

Thanks in advance,

Edgar J.

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thilo,

unfortunately your setup is not possible at the moment on the trial instance.

Have a look to where the reasons and a workaround is described.

Best regards,

Florian

sdebeaulieu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, is this still impossible today ?

Best regards,

Severin

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor