Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming C4C Standard Web Service in External Web System

yao_yong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am required to consume a standard c4c web service, for eg. Manage Opportunities, in my external web service to trigger the Maintain function to upload an attachment automatically.

So i setup the communication arrangement in my c4c test tenant, downloaded the wsdl, tested it in SoapUI and it is successful.

So my question is, how do i actually consume this web service in my external system using Visual Studio? I have added a Service Reference in my external system and created the proxy class. My problem is how do i actually pass the soap message to the C4C web service? I see the MaintainBundle method requires SAP customized data type to be passed in.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jacob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

To consume C4C wsdl into Visual Studio pleas refer this below link

Web 2 Lead Process in SAP Cloud for Customer - Part 2

The above scenario is for custom C4C wsdl and its consume in Visual Studio .NET.

Also for more help go to Help Center and Search for "Web Services"

1) Search for "Web Service and Open it

2) Please select the yellow highlighted part for sample code

3) Sample C# Code to Consume a Service

You can also check this blog :

I hope this will helpful to you

Regards,

Mithun

yao_yong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun Suthar,

I am still facing a little problem. I've done exactly like how all the documentations written. But i am still facing this problem. I can't get pass this stage. Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I will check and let you know.

Regards,

Mithun

yao_yong
Explorer
0 Kudos

Managed to solve this problem.

It involves instantiating the class as an array:

requestMessage.Opportunity = new OpportunityMaintainRequestBundleMaterial_sync_V1[1];

Rather than like a method:

requestMessage.Opportunity = new OpportunityMaintainRequestBundleMaterial_sync_V1();

Answers (0)