Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with "disability" section in infotype 77

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement to populate the fields "disability dates" & "date learned" when "has a disability" option is selected in the disability type dropdown in HCM infotyep 0077(Additional Data). I have done ton of rsearch on SDN and not found a solution yet.

• I already looked into all user exits and know about userexits ZXPADU01 and ZXPADU02 but not useful in my case because error handling for the fields "disability dates" & "date learned" happens in module pool "MP007700" in module "check_disability" that raises an error when dates are not entered before stopping in the user exit so never gets to user exit in case of error.
  • There are no screen exits for the infotype 0077 screen (screen 2010) and only way I can make any change in that is by getting "access key" which I am trying ot avoid. If this is the only way then by putting some "function code" for dropdown field would trigger PAI when the dropdown box value is changed or is there another way?
  • I cannot use implicit enhancement implementation because the way SAP code is written, so not an option.

Can someone please provide any infomration on how to acheive this without using "access key" option (this would be my last option).

Thanks in advance.

RY

4 REPLIES 4

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Kindly check the implicit enhancement, hope it is possible. Please find the screenshot.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Try Implementing the BADI HRPAD00INFTY and use Method After Input.

Hope it helps.

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj & Gaurav,

Thanks for the feedback and I really appreciate your time. I already tried implicit enhancement implification and it did not work beccause the way SAP code is written. I also tried implementing BADI  HRPAD00INFTY but it does not work as the validation of "disability" fields happens before user exit or BADID is executed. I tried every option and seems like I have only one option left which is get access key and modify screen "2010" and code in module pool "MP007700" but I am still trying to avoid this. Can someone please let me know if there is anything else?

Thanks.

RY

Shank1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got this resolved by getting "access keys" from BASIS and modifying SAP code.

Thanks.

RY