cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic release of tasks in Quality Notification?

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to set up dependencies on tasks in Quality notifications that specifies that:

When Task 1 is completed... task 2, 3 ,4 and 5 will automatically set as released for processing?

Can i use "Follow up function" on the task? Or is there an easier way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

I have attached a code here to be used in QQMA user-exit. I have tested this code in user-exit QQMA0014 in PM environment (will work for QM Notifications too).

What it does:

This code during Change Notification Save event, checks whether the first Task is in TSRL status. If so, it changes all other 'TSOS' tasks to 'TSRL' statuses.

You may fine-tune further if required. Hope it will be useful to you. You may try this code in other user-exits referred above for experimentation to see what is the effect. In QQMA0014 it is working very well.

Also, add IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'Q1'. as first line and ENDIF. as last line of the code to confine this code to the Notification type Q1 or the type of your requirement.

KJogeswaraRao

PS

Tested for Quality Notification also. Working fine

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Please use "Follow-up Actions" here as the first setup. Please add your FM's in such a way that based on business needs, if the 1st task is TSCO, then it puts other tasks as TSRL.

I believe "Follow-up Actions" will support one time execution, during the saving of the notification. So, if all the tasks are added initially which has Follow-up action managed and then this functionality is called, it will work perfect. But as there is a possibility for adding new tasks (It may be No Follow-up action managed too) to a notification later as well, I think you will also need to work with the EXITs below -

a) QQMA0011  QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Task

b) QQMA0013  QM: Default Values when Creating a Task

c) QQMA0016  QM/PM/SM: "User data" Function "Goto"   > "Task" Menu

Logic to be added: In case if any specific Tasks (Code grp 0001) is completed (TSCO), then any new task added for lower code grp (Code Grp 0002, 0003, etc) should be released (TSRL).

For example, if the 1st Code Grp is 0003/tsk1, tsk 2...and if Tsk 1 is TSCO, then all tasks for Code Grp 0003 like Tsk 2, Tsk 3... and new lower Code Grp 0004/Tsk 1, Tsk 2,... should be flagged as TSRL. But if later a new task for code grp 0001/Tsk 1, Tsk 2 is added, you need to decide what should be the business logic, during new task addition.

Thanks,

Arijit

Message was edited by: Arijit Banerjee