Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in KSB1 ALV Layout variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have copied KSB1 to custom program and added 2 cusotm fields.

When report is run we have 2 options for output . 1.ALV Grid  2.ALV List

we are selecting layout variant to be used in selection screen.

i'm saving layouts in ALV Grid output. Layouts are being saved successfully.

When i use the same layout in selection screen for ALV grid and run i'm getting all the fields saved in layout earlier.

When is use the same layout with ALV List option. the 2 new fields not appearing in List output.

Parameters passed to grid and list are same.

Anyone have faced similar issue, your inputs will be helpful.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute BALVBUFDEL?

Regards,

Raymond

PS: Did you actually need to create a copy of standard when there are available customer-exits to add fields to CO item reports, look with SMOD (or SPRO) to Enhancement COOMEP01, or reference note 325546 - CO line item reports: Creating a user-defined field. -> Actual EXIT_SAPLKAEP_001, Add fields in CI_RKPOS (so in KAEP_COAC)

0 Kudos

I'm sure that the standard should not be copied to a Z program only to add two fields. Actually I can not really think of any reason why a standard program should be copied. If the changes are minor: enhance. If then changes are major: why reuse the old program? (and double-check if the requirements are valid).

Anyway, you can add custom fields much easier. I've made a video with the explanation: