cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see commitments of Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working in SRM 7.0 and implemented consulting solution to enable commitments at Shopping Cart level.

Further we have account assignment category as Asset. Whenever we create a shopping cart using this category, its commitments are not posted in COOI table. So now I want to know where can I see this budget commitment posting which is linked to the particular Asset in ECC backend system.

Thanks

Siddarth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

So I see my responses were usefull to determine your issue.

Could be nice to check if the config related to asset and Commitments was done right.  Was this working before in ECC (before you activated consult note for SRM commitments) ?  Could be usefull to check the config first , see post

and note 47992 on the prerequisits for this to happen.

To help your for analysing more commitments issues, with note tx, tables and pgm names, see below!!

As per note 152571,

Error Analysis

• Commitments are recorded in the COSPA totals records table (view: COSPA) and the line item table COOI (WRTTP 21, 22, 24). Use the technical check report RKACSHOW to analyze the table contents. For instructions on how to use this check report, see Note 28145.
  • If the problems with incorrect commitment values recur, you need to set up an example which can be reproduced so that the cause of the problem can be analyzed. One such example would be if an incorrect value existed even though you used the RKANBU01 program.

As for asset reporting tx as01n gives you lots on an ind asset ( aq value, planned values, posted vales, comparisons,...)

let us know how your research is going,

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I solved this myself. You can find commitments related to Asset getting posted on FMIOI table.

Thanks

Siddarth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Please refer to note 900825.  As per classic scenario commitments are not managed in sc in SRM.  Commitments are accounted for in ECC at PO creation.  If you want to have commitments at the sc level (as in PR in ECC) you would need the note 900825 (consulting note to implement commitment from SRM sc in ECC). Also recent 1373958 to contact sap consulting.

We have preffered to use reporting available in SRM and add some fields for our users.  @ Month end they can see what is pending in SC in SRM not processed yet and account for as commitments.

best regards, hope its usefull,

FYI we are using the new SAP UI add on for SRM with Ariba if this can help or other questions,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you see my initial post, you will see that I have mentioned that consulting solution is already implemented in our system.

Also I understand that commitment posting doesn't happen in SRM. It happens in ECC only.

Now my question is we have Asset Accounting while shopping cart creation. For this as per the standard process values are not saved in COOI table for commitments. So I need to the table name which is used for storing commitment related to Asset Based shopping carts. Further I also want TCode of ECC where I can see how much budget to a particular asset is allocated and how much is consumed.

Please help me with this.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please provide me help on this as still looking for solution.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth, what scenario are you using classic or ext classic?   We have been there also!

best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am in Classis Scenrio SRM 7.0.

Thanks

Siddarth