Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom SSIS package fails to execute in EPM Data Manager

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using SAP BPC 10.1 MS SP00 and SQL Server 2012. I have created a custom SSIS DTSX package to automate population of BPC dimensions (executes Admin_MakeDim, replaces EXCEL and fills EXCEL with new data) and this DTSX package can successfully run both in SSIS Execute Package Utility and in SSIS Integration Services via SQL Server Management Studio.

But, unfortunately, when launched in SAP BPC EPM Add-in Data Manager this SSIS DTSX never completes - always shows status RUNNING. In the SAP BPC log I can find the following error message "Exception Error Description= System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'DomainName\\BPCServerName$'.".

If seems that this is due to an authentication issue. Also it's very strange that the user in log is named - DomainName\\BPCServerName$. We don't have and didn't specified this kind of user anywhere in the BPC environment.

Any thoughts on this problem? With which user SAP BPC executes custom SSIS packages? How can I configure it?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Donatas Budrys

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Donatas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just found out the reason for my problem. The issue was related with Microsoft Access Database Engine installation on the SAP BPC server. I have uninstalled MS ADE 32-BIT and installed MS ADE 64-bit.

After this change the package now runs correctly.

Regards,

Donatas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the DTSX package here so we can have a look?