cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data cleanup for table SRRELROLES in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

need your suggestion to clean up the data from table SRRELROLES in sap crm system. currently this table is holding 400 million records and growing rapidly. our aim is to clean up the old records but I am not very much sure as how to do this. I Have checked program RSRLDREL, RSRLDREL2 and RSRLDREL3 program but don't see much useful or may be i might not have used the program correctly.

please note that we are transmitting the ISU data from ECC to CRM system.

below are the break ups of total records in table:

Object Type          Count

BUS2000126          190, 961, 605

BCONTACT             10,515, 960

BUS1006130            4, 836, 420

CRMCICANCH         77,113,344

BUS2080                 7,665,3424

I think deleting the BUS2000126 data will reduce more than 50% of load. Could you please suggest if there is any way to clean up these records?

Thanks in advance..!!!

Thanks,

Rajesh K Sahu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Not all objects in table SRRELROLES can be reorganized by report RSRLDREL.

Data from table SRRELROLES with OBJTYPE BUS* are usually object links for business objects. You can look up the business objects in Tcode SWO1.  For Example BUS2000126 is for Activities.

Usually user can choose to archive these data for better performance.

We do not recommend to delete these entries from the table directly. You should set up arhiving/deletion strategy for main business transactions. You can only delete those entries from the table when related activities are not needed anymore.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Could you please suggest me the archiving object name to archive these data from SRRELROLES table?

Will object CRM_ACT_ON be helpful to archive activities?

Thanks,

Rajesh K Sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes, object CRM_ACT_ON can be used to archive activities.

Best Regards,

Ellen