cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_ORD_LP not checking the "CHECK_LEV" field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am currently struggling on the authorization object "CRM_ORD_LP".

I am trying to restrict the access to Service Requests, according to the location of the user (his BP) in the Service Organization (PPOMA_CRM).

Respecting the CRM_ORD check-order, I did desactivate CRM_ORD_OP, CRM_ORD_OE, CRM_ORD_TE... and every single other CRM_ORD. ACTVT and PR_TYPE seem to be correctly check: if I remove the creation right (01) to a user, he can't create the Service Request anymore.

The problem I am facing is that the field "CHECK_LEV" isn't correctly checked: if I fill in "*", I can see every single Service Request, but if I fill any other value, I can't see any Service Request.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if I mention "B" as the value of CHECK_LEV, I should only see Service requests assigned to people under the Service Organization of the user owning the CRM_ORD_LP object.

Thanks in advance for the help, and feel free to ask if you feel some information is missing.

Regards,

Flavien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flavien,

yes, check_level B is Your own service organization.

If you like to check on authority object CRM_ORD_LP you need to make sure that user does not receive authority in object CRM_ORD_OP. Please also check that your business transactions have organizations assigned.

Please see following KBA for more information:

1888432 - Search for business transactions returns wrong results for users with restricted authoriti...

If you test the authority settings in the search for business transaction please also bear in mind that the authorizations values are buffered and not available immediately after setup. During time of testing you can deactivate this buffering.

Please see following note for help:

615670 - Authorization check in operational reporting

Best regards

Marion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Flavien

I had similar issue.

My requirement was to display the service transactions based on the User's service org.

I did it though code at the  service order search.

Regards

Naresh