cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TRM : TRS_SEC_ACC - Auto Assignment Of Security ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement where the Securities Account should get generated as running numbers.

In standard we have to provide the Security Account so that the system will allow us to fill the required data such as

Depository bank

Clearing acct

Sec.acct number

Beneficiary  etc.

But as in our case user don't want to key in the Securities Account , they want the Securities Account should get generated as running numbers , is it possible?

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,

Reenu John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Do you mean you don't want to manage the master data of the security account.
I'm afraid it's impossible. Security account is important. And the system need  the master data.
And it's also an important differentiation key in position management.

Regards, Feng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Feng,

Thank You For Your Reply:)

Please Note : Security Account will be maintained and we are going to use that while creating the transaction using TS01.

******************************************************************************************************************

The issue is while creating the Security Account (Alfa/Numaric) in Master Data, Business needs a running number in the below Highlighted Field.

Please find the below screen shot.

In general when we try to create the Security Account using Tcode : TRS_SEC_ACC , we have to manually provide the Sec Acct (Alfa/Numaric) in the below Highlighted Field.

But in my case the requirement is Business don't want to manually Key in the Sec Acct , they need a running number should get generated.

All other details in TRS_SEC_ACC such as Depository bank , Clearing acct , Sec.acct number ,

Beneficiary  etc.  they will key in manually except the Sec.Acct:(.

Regards,

Reenu John

jasmine_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reenu,

I am afraid the expected funcitionality is missing.

There is no customizing to assign a number range to the securities account, so it cannot be created with running number.

You may refer to note 11 to send your development request.

Best regards,

Jasmine

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agree with Jasmine Li, there is not standard functionality.

But you can use Enchancement points.

go to tr. SE38 ->   SAPLFVW_SECURITY_ACCOUNT

then open INCLUDE LFVW_SECURITY_ACCOUNTI01

then find MODULE pai INPUT

there is variable  sec_acc_dynpro-rldepo - this is your sec. acc. number. You have to fill it in order to get running Securities Account.

Inside MODULE pai INPUT you can't use Enchancement points.

But inside PERFORM d0100_pai_start you can use it. And variable  sec_acc_dynpro-rldepo  is avaiable to fill.

inside PERFORM d0100_pai_start press button

"Enchance (Shift+F4)".

Then go to menu "Edit -> Enchancement Operations -> Show implicit Enchancement Options"

then iside PERFORM d0100_pai_start you'll notice lines of " symbols. This is the place where you can add your code to perform running numbers of sec. account.