cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM - get header and item details in single table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of display header and item details in a single table. I am successful in getting it, but when there are multiple items then only the first item is being displayed. Please help me out in solving this.

At present I am displaying opportunity description and its item details in a single table.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemika Kathoriya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know the Header guid , use the Relationship defined in Genil Model to read Item Details. In this way you would get the right details and you could use which ever fields you want.

Not in front of a SAP system hence cannot help you with excat details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you dealing with Classical / ALV report?

Regards,

Abi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am using BSP and in that using table view.

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you dealing with Model node or Value node?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur replies.

Model node.  I want to display fields of header model ie. BTQROPP and item model i.e. BTADMINI. how do I display them in a single table. I have multiple items for a single header. So is there any way to do.

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can display multiple items for a single header using your model node.. For that you have to build your collection in that way, header record should repeat till item records end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes we did that, we are getting all records of item but while displaying in the table view it is only displaying first item, we are not able to add other items in the table.