cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach receipt soft copy against each receipt created in Travel Expense Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to attach each receipt to each expense line in Travel Expense Report.

I created one OSS message, for which SAP replied, that

GUID is the key for the receipts and the attachment will be linked to it. It is possible to attach because the pers.No., TripNo. and the GUID are available.

I didnot understand what is GUID and how do we activate it?

Kindly help me to understand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I think there's been some confusion here because it is possible to add attachments to individual receipts in SAP standard (you don't need OpenText).

It is relatively new functionality because you'll need to be on EHP6 or higher and have activated business function FIN_TRAVEL_4, see details at this link:

Travel Management 4 - Financial Accounting (FI) - SAP Library

If you have activated FIN_TRAVEL_4 then check the link below for specific information on how to activate the option to add attachments to individual receipts:

Transfer of Attachments to Receipts - Travel Expenses - SAP Library

Hope this helps,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

GUID is a field in your credit card buffer, tcode PRCCD. There is no activation required. It is a unique ID populated for every transaction loaded into the system. Someone else will have to answer regarding how to link to the individual line items....:) GUID highlighted in yellow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input. But I have this query pertaining to both credit card and non credit card expenses. I want to attach receipt scan copies to every line item in one expense report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not possible in standard. SAP has been offering an add-on by Open Text, which includes assignment on receipt level. Feel free to build your own by WD enhancement.

regards, Michael

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Did you already implement this Open Text solution ? I'm interesting to have some feedback regarding this solution.

Regards,

Christophe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I have never seen a implementation of this on customer side but I think the best is to get in contact with OpenText and ask for customer references. (OpenText Corporation Travel Receipts Management for SAP Solutions | OpenText)

Also please have in mind that you have to use the OpenText Archive solution for this.

Best regards, Sigi